Thursday, May 29, 2008

LIfe in the Desert - Ojito Wilderness Area








Memorial Day 2008 was memorable in many ways, mostly for the good friends that share their world with me, and the wonderful places that we explore. On this day, we investigated Ojito Wilderness Area, northwest of Albuquerque. Here, we found fantastical geologic shapes, dinosaur bones, petrified wood, and great photo opportunities. For more fabulous photos, check out my friend, Steve Elkins', website. Once there, click on Ojito Wilderness Area. It was an incredible day. Many thanks to Jan Cummings, geologist, for arranging and leading this trip to a seldom seen jewel of the southwest.

1 comment:

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

I've no reason to be jealous! I know I can just drive there, but oh, what great shots!
Me thinks you never sit still!