Join me for a remarkable trip down under, featuring . . .
- The Remarkables Symposium 2011 – the New Zealand National Patchwork & Quilting Symposium – in Queenstown
- Visits to textile artists
- Join New Zealand quilters at a local Guild meeting
- An exclusive program with Maori weavers at Te Puia
- Geothermal activity, Hangi feast & Maori cultural experience at Te Puia
- Te Papa – National Museum of New Zealand
- Tranz Coastal train – Picton / Kaikoura / Christchurch
- Overnight Cruise on Milford Sound in Fiordland National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Waitomo Caves
- International Antarctic Centre
- Southern Alps and Glaciers
My original introduction to this beautiful country was in 1997, when I taught for the New Zealand National Quilting Symposium. Since then, I've visited several times, and have lead two previous tours there: a quilting tour in 1999 and a birding/Maori culture tour in 2003.
Click Here for detailed itinerary and prices. Or, e-mail Jan Coyle: email@example.com, call 650 595 2090 or visit Pacific Pathways online.